Ȩ ȯ¿µÇÕ´Ï´Ù ±³È¸¼Ò°³ ¸»¾¸ ±³À°ºÎ ¼±±³ºÎ û³âºÎ ¸ñÀå ¼Ò¸®¸ð¾ÆÂù¾ç´ë Ä£±³/³ª´® µ¿ºÎ»çÁøø °¡Á¤¿¹¹è

û³âºÎ±×·ì
     Ã»³âºÎ°Ô½ÃÆÇ 

¿¹¹è¾È³» worship services
ÁÖÀÏ ¿¹¹è 1ºÎ ÁÖÀÏ ¿ÀÀü 11:00
ÁÖÀÏ ¿¹¹è 2ºÎ ÁÖÀÏ ¿ÀÈÄ 2:30
±Ý¿ä Àú³á¿¹¹è ±Ý¿äÀÏ ¿ÀÈÄ 7:30
»õº® ±âµµÈ¸ È­-Åä ¿ÀÀü 6:00
¾î¸°ÀÌ ÁÖÀÏÇб³ ÁÖÀÏ ¿ÀÀü 11:00
±Ý¿ä Áß°íµîºÎ
±Ý¿äÀÏ ¿ÀÈÄ 7:30
¿µ¾î ¼º°æ °øºÎ ÁÖÀÏ ¿ÀÀü 9:30
¿À½Ã´Â ±æ  ÁÖº¸ 
°ü·Ã ¸µÅ©  »õ°¡Á· ȯ¿µ 
Today, Yesterday, Total
113 , 1,333 , 980,969

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 16-12-06 12:11
The bow in the cloud
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : Eric
Á¶È¸ : 8,070  
The bow in the cloud

I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between Me and the earth. Genesis 9:13.

It is the will of God that human beings should get into moral relationship with Him, and His covenants are for this purpose. ¡®Why does not God save me?¡¯ He has saved me, but I have not entered into relationship with Him. ¡°Why does not God do this and that?¡¯ He has done it, the point is—Will I step into covenant relationship? All the great blessings of God are finished and complete, but they are not mine until I enter into relationship with Him on the basis of His covenant.

Waiting for God is incarnate unbelief, it means that I have no faith in Him; I wait for Him to do something in me that I may trust in that. God will not do it, because that is not the basis of the God-and-man relationship. Man has to go out of himself in his covenant with God as God goes out of Himself in His covenant with man. It is a question of faith in God—the rarest thing; we have faith only in our feelings. I do not believe God unless He will give me something in my hand whereby I may know I have it, then I say—¡®Now I believe.¡¯ There is no faith there. ¡°Look unto Me, and be ye saved.¡±

When I have really transacted business with God on His covenant and have let go entirely, there is no sense of merit, no human ingredient in it at all, but a complete overwhelming sense of being brought into union with God, and the whole thing is transfigured with peace and joy.

- Chambers, O. (1993). My utmost for his highest : Selections for the year (NIV edition.). Westwood, NJ: Barbour and Co.

Copyright ¨Ï ´Þ¶ó½ºµ¿ºÎÀå·Î±³È¸. All rights reserved.
-->