Ȩ ȯ¿µÇÕ´Ï´Ù ±³È¸¼Ò°³ ¸»¾¸ ±³À°ºÎ ¼±±³ºÎ û³âºÎ ¸ñÀå ¼Ò¸®¸ð¾ÆÂù¾ç´ë Ä£±³/³ª´® µ¿ºÎ»çÁøø °¡Á¤¿¹¹è

û³âºÎ±×·ì
     Ã»³âºÎ°Ô½ÃÆÇ 

¿¹¹è¾È³» worship services
ÁÖÀÏ ¿¹¹è 1ºÎ ÁÖÀÏ ¿ÀÀü 11:00
ÁÖÀÏ ¿¹¹è 2ºÎ ÁÖÀÏ ¿ÀÈÄ 2:30
±Ý¿ä Àú³á¿¹¹è ±Ý¿äÀÏ ¿ÀÈÄ 7:30
»õº® ±âµµÈ¸ È­-Åä ¿ÀÀü 6:00
¾î¸°ÀÌ ÁÖÀÏÇб³ ÁÖÀÏ ¿ÀÀü 11:00
±Ý¿ä Áß°íµîºÎ
±Ý¿äÀÏ ¿ÀÈÄ 7:30
¿µ¾î ¼º°æ °øºÎ ÁÖÀÏ ¿ÀÀü 9:30
¿À½Ã´Â ±æ  ÁÖº¸ 
°ü·Ã ¸µÅ©  »õ°¡Á· ȯ¿µ 
Today, Yesterday, Total
268 , 1,748 , 985,756

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 16-11-17 09:46
The external goal
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : Eric
Á¶È¸ : 7,238  
The external goal

By Myself have I sworn, said the Lord, for because thou hast done this thing, ¡¦ that in blessing I will bless thee.¡¦ Genesis 22:15–19 .

Abraham has reached the place where he is in touch with the very nature of God, he understands now the reality of God.

¡®My goal is God Himself ¡¦
At any cost, dear Lord, by any road.¡¯

¡®At any cost, by any road¡¯ means nothing self-chosen in the way God brings us to the goal.
There is no possibility of questioning when God speaks if He speaks to His own nature in me; prompt obedience is the only result. When Jesus says—¡°Come,¡± I simply come; when He says—¡°Let go,¡± I let go; when he says—¡°Trust in God in this matter,¡± I do trust. The whole working out is the evidence that the nature of God is in me.

God¡¯s revelation of Himself to me is determined by my character, not by God¡¯s character.

¡®Tis because I am mean,
Thy ways so oft look mean to me.¡¯

By the discipline of obedience I get to the place where Abraham was, and I see Who God is. I never have a real God until I have come face to face with Him in Jesus Christ, then I know that ¡°in all the world, my God, there is none but Thee, there is none but Thee.¡±

The promises of God are of no value to us until by obedience we understand the nature of God. We read some things in the Bible three hundred and sixty-five times and they mean nothing to us; then all of a sudden we see what God means, because in some particular we have obeyed God, and instantly His nature is opened up. ¡°All the promises of God in Him are yea, and in Him Amen.¡± The ¡°yea¡± must be born of obedience; when by the obedience of our lives we say ¡°Amen¡± to promise, then that promise is ours.

- Chambers, O. (1993). My utmost for his highest : Selections for the year (NIV edition.). Westwood, NJ: Barbour and Co.

Copyright ¨Ï ´Þ¶ó½ºµ¿ºÎÀå·Î±³È¸. All rights reserved.
-->